Read TOP Ab Initio Scenario Based Interview Questions pdf download, most asked Ab Initio Scenario Based Interview Questions for experienced freshers.
List of Ab Initio Scenario Based Interview Questions @ Interview-blog.com
- Explain the difference between the truncate and delete commands?
- What does dependency analysis mean in Ab Initio?
- What is the difference between rollup and scan?
- How can i run the 2 GUI merge files?
- What methods exist for performance tuning? Ab Initio Scenario Based Questions
- What means writing of wrapper?
- What is the reason for using parameterized graphs?
- What is API mode versus the utility mode?
- What is the reason for a database to contain stored procedures?
- What is the purpose of ramp limit? Questions Scenario Based Ab Initio
- What is the role of a driving port?
- What can we say about partitioning with key and round robin?
- What is the definition of a multistage component?
- What are the supported layouts in Ab Initio?
- What can we say about the Scan component versus a RollUp component? Ab Initio Questions Scenario based
- What is the meaning of a DB config versus a CFG file?
- How the term Standard Environment can be explained?
- How much memory do we need for a graph?
- What difference does exist between Checkpoint and Phase? Ab-Initio Questions
- What role has the XFR function?
- What possible errors we can receive from a graph execution?
- What is the meaning of EME?
- What meaning has lock in Ab Initio?
- Can a graph be infinitely run? If yes, how?
- What is the component that can be used to lower a file in size?
TO READ FULL ANSWERS GO HERE – https://goo.gl/A7Y2d7